Thursday, May 30, 2013

Alexa's Wedding

After our fun trip to Disney and a stop in Savannah for Chris to visit a paper mill (Ask him about this!  He loved it!)  we headed to Charleston so we could attend Alexa and Tony's wedding at Lavington Plantation in Green Pond.  The wedding was beautiful, the weather was perfect, and the location was amazing!  We had a wonderful time celebrating the start of a new family with all the Tutens that were there.
 
 Since this was Marianne's first wedding we had to explain that not all weddings come with horses in the background! 
 Mimi and her girls!  (We had a lot of these pictures and of course none of them had all four ladies looking the same direction but you get the idea...)
 
 
 
 
 Marianne and Zoë had a great time dancing (and playing) on the dance floor.  They even tried to learn a line dance with the help of Aunt Lysa and Cousin Sarah!
 
 Time for cake...
 
Sadly we don't have any great picture of the beautiful bride and groom. I also did not take the time to take pictures of the beautiful tables and the more of the lovely scenery. You will just have to believe me when I say that the Sopranos started their married life off in style!

1 comment:

  1. First of all, let me say that you are more beautiful than ever, Marcie! Your little girls are so lovely and look so precious! You and Chris are truly blessed! I would so love to see all of you! Maybe one day when you visit I can! I do love all of you and think of you often. Y'all are always in my prayers!
    Aunt Freida

    ReplyDelete